Frequently Asked Questions
Hiring a hot tub at your location
- Can your hot tubs go on grass?
Yes, our hot tubs can go on grass. Please keep in mind that your grass can be damaged through lack of oxygen. Although after one week, you should no longer to be able to see evidence of our hot tub’s placement on your grass.
- Can your hot tubs go on decking?
To accommodate our hot tubs, your deck must be able to sufficiently handle 1000kg of weight, plus an average weight of 80kg for each person who will simultaneously occupy the tub.
- Can your hot tubs go on patios?
Yes, our hot tubs are perfect for patios. Your patio must be able to sufficiently handle 1000kg of weight, plus an average weight of 80kg for each person who will simultaneously occupy the tub.
- My garden is uneven, can you put something down to level it? We use a plastic matting for uneven ground.
We use a plastic matting to compensate for uneven ground.
- I don’t have an outside tap! Can I still hire your hot tub?
We can use most indoor taps as we have a range of adapters.
- I don’t have a garden hose, must I purchase one prior to installation?
No, there is no need to purchase a garden hose to accommodate filling of our hot tubs. We arrive with a selection of hoses.
- I want the tub 30m from the house, but my hose isn’t long enough. Do I need to purchase a longer hose?
We have hoses to cover that distance.
- I don’t have an outside power socket. Does that prevent me from hiring a hot tub?
No. We provide waterproof extension leads so we can access power from most locations around your location.
Hot tub use
- How many people fit in the tubs?
4 adults will fit comfortably, but 6 is the maximum.
- How long does it take to fill the hot tub?
That depends entirely on the water pressure of your property. Generally, it takes anywhere from 1hr to 4hrs to fill the hot tub.
- Are the tubs cleaned between hires?
Yes. Each tub is deep cleaned and sanitised between hires. On delivery, your tub is cleaned again and shock treated with chemicals to ensure the highest level of hygiene. Each hire is also supplied with a brand new filter.
- Will I have to deal with chemicals?
We supply dipsticks with the tub so that the pH levels can be checked. We also leave a very basic chemical kit should the levels need adjusting. Full verbal instructions are given and a manual is left with the tub too.
- How much water will the tub use?
The tub uses approximately 800 litres
- How much will the electricity cost?
The cost depends on use and your electricity tarif. If you are on an electricity meter it will cost more but an average hire will use between £5-£10 in a weekend.
- Does the tub come with a lid?
Yes, all tubs are supplied with lids.
- How long does installation take?
Approximately one hour. Once the water in the hot tub has reached the level where we can turn the filters on, we will leave the rest of the filling up to you.
- Are there any access restrictions with the tubs?
Our tubs are fully inflatable, allowing us to deliver them to almost any location.
Preparing for your hot tub hire
If your question is not answered here, please contact us with your question using our Contact form.
Reserve your hot tub today by visiting our Contact page.