FIJI BISTRO SET …
The Weave on this product is 100% Recyclable meaning each piece can be recycled without producing waste or damage to the environment.
A stunning little Bistro Set that’s great for both commercial and domestic buyers.
With soft curved lines throughout the design it really stands out and catches the eye perfectly and the materials used are all of the highest quality.
The Fiji Rattan:
- Manufactured to look and feel like natural rattan.
- A cinch to clean down – do individual areas with a damp cloth or wash the whole thing down with the garden hose.
- It has a high resistance to water and extremes of temperature making it perfect for use outside all year round.
- UV and colour stabilised for that non-fade quality.
- These high quality grades of synthetic rattan do not split or crack over time.
The Sumptuous Olefin Cushions:
In a choice of vibrant colours …
Only the best will do when you’re looking for long lasting quality throughout …
- Olefin fibres are well known for offering the highest quality specifications for outdoor use.
- Raw materials used are 100% recyclable with little or no waste produced in production.
- They have a massive resistance to abrasion, chemical attack, staining and mildew.
- UV stabilisers mean they block 96% of the sun’s harmful rays and solution dying means they don’t fade easily.
- Thermal bonding of the fibres makes them tough even when wet.
- Low moisture absorption means they dry super quickly.
Height to Seat: 49cm