This is our swim spa full service package that we would recommend having done annually to make sure your spa is in tip top condition. Tie it in with when your spa is due a water change and save yourself the job!
- Check the operation of all systems
- Testing of all electrical components to ensure optimum performance. Replace as necessary any faulty parts covered by warranty (parts & time permitting).
- Report any non-warranty worn/defective parts, agree cost of works with customer before proceeding (parts & time permitting).
- Remove and chemically clean filters
- Check the cabinet and shell for leaks, damage and condition.
- System clean and flush internal pipe work using a biofilm remover – includes full vac of pipe work to ensure as much removal of water & debris as possible before refill.
- De-scale & Clean Circulation Pump and Ozone – (if applicable).
- Clean & Vacuum Service Compartment.
- Clean shell
- Start refilling spa and customer to finish filling, administer shock dose based on volume of water.
- Clean & treat lid with protector.
- Reset filter cycles and time on control panel
Please note: When booking a service the swim spa must have water in and must be up to a minimum of 30 degrees the day that the engineer is due to arrive- This is to ensure an effective flush of the internal components. We also require a minimum clearance of 60cm on all sides of the swim spa, contact us with a photo before purchase if you have less than that.
Mileage charged at £2 per mile after 20 miles.
Once ordered we will be in contact to arrange a date and get some details about your tub!
Read our Maintenance Guide for tips on how to keep your swim spa in tip top condition.