This is our Ultimate service subscription plan this entitles you to one full service, three spa refreshes, two filters up to the value of £75, chemicals up to the value of £300 within a 12 month period and is £79.99 a month for 12 months.
- Check internal compartments visually
- Full drain down
- Clean shell
- Clean filters
- Chemically treat water using customers chemicals
- Clean lid and treat with protector
- Check the operation of all systems
- Testing of all electrical components to ensure optimum performance. Replace as necessary any faulty parts covered by warranty (parts & time permitting).
- Report any non-warranty worn/defective parts, agree cost of works with customer before proceeding (parts & time permitting).
- Remove and chemically clean filters
- Check the cabinet and shell for leaks, damage and condition.
- System clean and flush internal pipe work using a biofilm remover – includes full vac of pipe work to ensure as much removal of water & debris as possible before refill.
- De-scale & Clean Circulation Pump and Ozone – (if applicable).
- Clean & Vacuum Service Compartment.
- Clean shell
- Refill spa, testing water & treat as necessary including shock dose.
- Clean & treat lid with protector.
- Reset filter cycles and time on control panel
Please note: When booking a service or a refresh the hot tub must have water in and must be up to a minimum of 38 degrees the day that the engineer is due to arrive- This is to ensure an effective flush of the internal components.
Failure to continue with payments will result in an invoice being raised for all services and goods received with full payment being required immediately.